Sunday, September 22, 2013

Frustrated and Ready to Change!

It's been a long while since I've posted... I've been busier than I ever have! Coaching volleyball has brought so much joy to me and I love it more than I ever thought possible. But it keeps me super busy!  School is in full swing these days too and the beginning of the year is busy on its own. I am also in the middle of 2 graduate classes! So finding time for the gym and choosing to eat right has been put to the wayside and it's really starting to show. 

The scale is really not my friend these days and it's been weeks since I've stepped into a Weight Watchers meeting. My clothes are fitting tighter these days and I hate that feeling. I haven't felt like this in a long time and it's partly why I haven't posted on here. 

But it's time to "come clean" of the bad habits I've picked up and look to my readers for support and accountability! I know what it will take to get back to where I was about 8 pounds ago and pre knee surgery. 

No more eating on the go! No more skipping the gym on the days that I have time to go but I'm just so tired! No more eating things just "because I want too"! 

I'm setting some October goals a week early so I can get back in the mindset and get a head start! 

OCT. GOALS: 
Post weekly weigh-ins blog post - This won't take long I just have to sit down and make time to do it!

Lost an average of 2lbs a week- very reasonable and I've done it before!  

Track my points 6 days out of the week - I usually do good about 4 days out of the week for tracking then Fri- Sun I just don't. 

Workout 5 days a week- This will require some early morning workouts on days I know that an afternoon workout is impossible. But I can do it! No more laziness! 

Go to a Weight Watchers Meeting once a week- I love my Monday meetings leader Ginny, but if I can't make Monday there are plenty of other meetings during the week I can go to! 

I hope that someone reading this can help me stay accountable. I'm tired of making excuses since August and I'm ready to be the best me I can be! I've come to far to continue to backslide! 

Be thinking of your October goals and set you own! Let's get this fall started right!


2 comments:

  1. Stacey
    I just discovered your blog -- and as a weight watchers member, teacher, volleyball coach, and graduate student (seriously - it's freaky how similar our schedules must be), I know that being busy is a full-time job! It's so hard to find time for yourself, let alone blogging for the masses. That being said, I would love to hear/read more from you! I'll be wiring for an update :)
    Jen
    @jenjoyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your life has settled down some. As a teacher, I certainly know how difficult it is to stay on track when you are in the midst of so much chaos. My family and I have recently committed to losing weight, but I confess the whole Weight Watchers thing, while effective, requires too much energy for me to maintain. We came up with a much simpler plan and it seems to be working for us. Looking forward to seeing more of your post in the future.

    ReplyDelete